Location: Monterey Park, CA
The position will report to the Local Logistics Manager with lateral communications with Customs Brokerage and Vendors. Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Solid experience in NVOCC
- Maintain proper working relationships and offer quality logistics services.
- Receive, review, and process import documentation for an assigned base of accounts.
- Coordinate the release of goods from the carrier & customs, arranging delivery, insuring invoicing for services is completed accurately and within the time frame consistent with import account and company policy.
- Maintain operations to ensure account profitability.
- Operate alongside the branch's systems and processes and abide by the company's mission to achieve the desired results for business growth
- Achieve quality services that meet and exceed the customer's expectations.
- Properly maintain shipment reports and updates to customers
- Coordinate with SSL, Airlines, CFS, truckers, agent and/or shipper/consignee, includes filing AES and issue BL instruction.
Please email your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org